Проблема скорости кулера после выхода из ждущего режима пока не решена.
Problem: Fan speed is high after resume from suspend
After coming back from suspend, the fan works on the highest speed, and this causes considerable noise, and also drains the battery too quickly.
Manipulating the /proc/acpi/themal_zone/TZ00 and TZ01 trip_points file did not make any difference.
This seems to be a general kernel issue, reported in the kernel bugzilla issue #7122, and #5534., and some patches for kernel 2.6.18 available for it. If you have other solutions, please post a comment below.
Initially I thought that this also happens after resuming from a hibernate, however, I do not notice this happening anymore. Either it was never a problem (i.e. suspend was the only case), or a recent update from Ubuntu solved it.
Conclusion
All in all, this laptop is functioning well under Linux. It has all the multiprocessor features that I need. The graphics parts would be nice, but does not bother me much at present. One can only hope to find a solution to the fan high speed after resume.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий